Thanks 2010, Hello 2011!
It's the time of the again to reflect and give thanks to another year that has passed and look forward to the blessings that the upcoming year will provide.
2010, you've been so good to me (well syempre si God)! And to keep a copy of what I've accomplished this year, I'll be listing them down here in case makalimutan ko.
- 2 Role changes on my job
- Good Performance Rating Review
- Met new friends and reconnect with old ones (special thanks to Tindahan and Friends, P2S team and old NA SNS, G10 and Friends and Batch Mabikas)
- Macau - Hongkong adventure
- Good Health for everyone in the family
- Caramoan Adventure with G10 and Friends
And for to 2011, here's what I plan to achieve
- Good Vibes all year round, say NO to negativity (I know hindi siya measurable, but still I like the idea)
- To practice Work - LIFE balance, to come and go out of office on time. No OTY this year unless badly needed and due to shortcomings on my end (due to vacations I have planned for the year hehe)
- Career Change. This was actually due last May 2010 but due to turn of events I can still wait until this coming May but definitely this must be accomplished this year!
- Push through with my vacation plans without thinking of anything about work. (CDO-Camiguin-Iligan with family, Cebu with Bebe, CDO again or sana Bora with G10 and friends)
- To have one out of the country trip (yes 1 lang! This is really financially hurting kasi)
- Consistent bullet on my list - DIET hehe
- Exercise regularly. I want to attend dance class again pero medyo mahirap siya in terms of schedule so if I really can't then I'll be running instead sa treadmill hehe.
- Be financially stable, that means spending less on unecessary stuff
- and one of the most important on my list Go back to Church. I miss praise and worship sessions but I miss the connection with Him more. I'll make sure to have this marked as checked by this upcoming year.
- lablyp haha right
Wala pa ulit akong maisip as of now coz work is bugging me again. So there it is! I'll make ammendments in a day or two when my mind is clear and working!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home